What is this return and refund policy?
Terms of Return and Refund Policy
- If the User is dissatisfied with the purchased Product received from Buyer’s Choice, or in the event where there are defects and deficiencies in the Product (attributable to, and accepted by Buyer’s Choice after due verification at its sole discretion), a User may initiate a request for returning the Product on the Platforms. The User shall initiate such requests for a return at the time of delivery or not later than 3 (three) days from the date on which he/she received the delivery of the Product. While raising a request for return on the Platforms, the User shall have the option to seek a refund of the money paid by him/her towards the purchase of the Product. The User will be required to produce a copy of the original invoice at the time of placing a request for return or exchange of Products. The User shall ensure that the Product(s) being returned comply with the conditions set out under this Return and Refund Policy and are, among other conditions, unused, unwashed, with price tags intact, all packaging material undamaged and unused. Such returned Product(s) should not carry stains, sweat, detergent, or body odour. Buyer’s Choice reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice on the User.
- A User is permitted to fully or partially cancel orders prior to its dispatch from Buyer’s Choice. Upon successfully placing an order on the Platforms and after Buyer’s Choice has successfully handed over the Product(s) to its Logistic Partner (as defined in the Delivery Policy), the User will receive a unique tracking identity number, which will enable the User in tracking the status of delivery of the purchased Products. Prior to the dispatch of the purchased Products, should the User decide to cancel the purchase, the User can do so by referencing the unique tracking identity number received by the User and requesting Buyer’s Choice to process a cancellation by sending an email to [email protected] or calling to (+880) 01612-262728. In all events of cancellation, prior to the dispatch of the purchased Products, Buyer’s Choice shall initiate refunds within 2 (two) business days from the date on which it received the request from the User. The refund will reflect in the User’s account within such reasonable time (subject to the policies of the User’s in case of bank account/ credit card / E-wallet refunds) from the date on which Buyer’s Choice initiates the refund.
- If a User has purchased Products which form a part of a package of other Products, or if the Product forms a part of a promotional package (collectively, the “Bundled Package”), the User shall be required to return all the Products that form a part of the Bundled Package for Buyer’s Choice to process refunds. For illustrative purposes, if the User has purchased a shirt and a pair of pants as 1 (one) Product in a promotional package, the User will be required to return both the shirt and the pair of pants and will not be permitted to return either only the shirt or only the pair of pants from the Bundled Package.
- User can return the following categories of products only in case of a manufacturing defect:
- Cot/ Cot bed;
- Maternity lingerie;
- Car seats;
- Baby wipes;
- Wardrobe, dresser and changing unit;
- Diapers; and
- Maternity personal care.
- Return of or refund for purchased Products shall not be entertained by Buyer’s Choice if:
- The Product has been used for reasons apart from checking fit and comfort. If Buyer’s Choice is satisfied that the Product has been used for reasons apart from checking fit and comfort, Buyer’s Choice shall reserve the right to reject the return of the Product;
- The Product has been washed;
- The price tags, brand tags, box, original packaging material, and accompanying accessories have been damaged or discarded by the User;
- The serial number/IMEI number/bar code of the Product, as applicable, does not match Buyer’s Choice records;
- The accessories delivered with the Product (such as chargers, earphones, user manuals, etc) are not returned along with the Product, in an undamaged condition;
- There are any dents, scratches, tears or any other damage to the Products or any part thereof;
- In the case of electronics, if the Products sought to be returned are not sealed in the poly jiffy bag provided by Buyer’s Choice;
- The gifts accompanying the purchased Product have not been returned, or upon being returned, show signs of being used, washed, or defect; or
- Buyer’s Choice is satisfied that the Product has been rendered defective or unusable.
- Buyer’s Choice shall not accept return or refund requests raised for any such Products that may be specified by Buyer’s Choice from time to time.
- Buyer’s Choice shall initiate a process of refund of the money paid by the User towards purchase of a Product, if upon conducting quality checks, it is satisfied that the Product being returned entitles the User to a refund. It is further clarified that the Buyer’s Choice shall not be required to make any refund in respect of any Product that it deems ineligible for a refund based on such quality checks.
- It is expressly clarified that the refund entitled to by a User shall not include money paid towards shipping charges or any other such charges applicable from time to time, except in case of a Product having a defect at the time of delivery (for reasons attributable to, and accepted by Buyer’s Choice after due verification at its sole discretion).
- Buyer’s Choice shall make all reasonable attempts to keep the User apprised of the status of refund through updates shared on the User’s registered mobile number and email address. Buyer’s Choice disclaims all liabilities that may arise on account of its failure to keep the User apprised of the status of the refund.
- In the event a User returns a Product that is not accompanied by the accessories, gifts or other items originally bundled with such Product, Buyer’s Choice shall have the right, exercisable at its sole discretion, to (i) (a) refuse to accept the return of such Product, or (b) process any refund thereof, or (ii) deduct the amount payable in respect of such items from the amount of refund such User is entitled to.
- Buyer’s Choice shall, subject to the satisfactory completion of required quality checks on the returned Products, initiate a refund request. If the request for refund is undisputed by Buyer’s Choice, the refund should reflect in the User’s account (subject to the policies of the User’s in case of bank account/ credit card / E-wallet refunds) from the date on which Buyer’s Choice initiates the refund.
- Return of purchased Products are facilitated through Buyer’s Choice reverse-logistics partners. Upon a User making a request for return of Product on the Platforms and the same being duly acknowledged by Buyer’s Choice, Buyer’s Choice reverse-logistics partners shall get in touch with the User in order to collect the purchased Products from the User and delivering it to Buyer’s Choice.
Any grievances relating to the Return and Refund Policy may be directed by you to the grievance officer of Buyer’s Choice who can be contacted at [email protected] .